How Does Trade Finance Work?
Trade Finance is flexible and can be tailored to meet
the specific needs of an Australian business as shown below.
1. You receive an order from your Customer.
2. You order goods from your Supplier.
3. Supplier Invoice, Purchase order and Shipping documents sent to
4. Finport pays 100% of funding directly to your Supplier
enabling you to negotiate a better price for your product.
5. Finport immediately issues an invoice in Australian Dollars to you
removing any currency exposure.
6. Goods landed, cleared and delivered to your Customer.
7. Customer pays You.
8. You repay Finport (Max 120 day term from funding date)
9. Interest charges amended lower on early repayment