Import/Export Trade Finance
Trade Finance, also known as Confirming or Purchase Order Finance, is a form of working capital. The terms commonly refers to the financing of cross-border import/export transactions. Trade Financing is becoming an increasingly important business tool.
For an Importer it means receiving initial funding in order to pay a supplier and allow time for the goods to be received, sold and turned into cash.
For an Exporter it provides working capital until the overseas customer pays for the goods or services that have been delivered.
Exporters typically utilise export factoring as the primary means of financing overseas trade.
HOW DOES IMPORT TRADE FINANCE WORK
Import Trade Finance is flexible and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a business. An example of the transaction process is as follows.
1. Client receives an order from their customer
2. Client orders goods from their supplier/s
3. Client sends Invoice, Purchase order and Shipping documents to Finport for approval
4. Goods produced and shipped on approval confirmation
5. Finport sends funds directly to the Supplier saving time
6. Goods landed, cleared and delivered to customer
7. Customer pays to client
8. Client repays Finport (Max 120 day term from funding date on approval)
Benefits of Trade Financing
Improve your company's cashflow
Loan amounts from $50,000 to $5,000,000
No monthly repayments. Full payment at maturity
Limited security required - subjest to credit approval
24/7 access to your Finport account manager
Max 120 day term per Drawdown
Repayments replenish available credit
Remove Foreign Currency risk on your Invoice's
Simple repeat transaction process within credit limit
Pay international or local supplier purchases
Submit your application form to begin your increased growth potential today!
Download and fill out the application form below, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once submitted one of our account managers will contact you to guide you through the process.