Import Equipment Finance
Import Equipment Financing
Finport Trade Financing, also
HOW IMPORT TRADE FINANCE WORKS
Import Trade Finance is flexible and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a business. An example of the transaction process is as follows.
1. Client receives an order from their customer
2. Client orders goods from their supplier/s
3. Client sends Invoice, Purchase order and Shipping documents to Finport for approval
4. Goods produced and shipped on approval confirmation
5. Finport sends funds direct to the Supplier saving time
6. Goods landed, cleared and delivered to customer
7. Customer pays to client
8. Client repays Finport (Max 120 day term from funding date)
Benefits of Trade Financing
Improve your companies cashflow
Save time and money
Limited security required
24/7 access to your Finport account manager
Max 120 day term per Drawdown
Submit your application form to begin your increased growth potential today!
Download and fill out the application form below, and send to email@example.com. Once submitted one of our account managers will contact you to guide you through the process.