Free up cashflow and take advantage!
At Finport Finance we understand the pressures of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME) to meet their Energy needs, either month to month or quarter on quarter. This is now in the past, Finport can help take advantage of the generous discounts Energy providers are willing tooffer for on time or upfront payments. This in turn frees up vital cashflow for more important business needs, like inventory!
HOW DOES ENERGY INVOICE FINANCE WORK?
Energy Invoice Finance is flexible and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a business. An example of the transaction process is as follows.
1. Client receives an Invoice from their Energy provider
2. Client wants to take advantage of the discount for on time payment but doesn't have the capital
3. Client sends Invoice to Finport for approval
4. Finport sends funds to the Energy Supplier saving time
5. Client repays Finport (Max 60 day term from funding date on approval)
Benefits of Energy Financing
Take advantage of Energy Discounts
Improve your company's cashflow
Loan amounts from $50,000 to $5,000,000
No monthly repayments. Full payment at maturity
Limited security required - subject to credit approval
24/7 access to your Finport account manager
Max 120 day term per Invoice
Repayments replenish available credit
Simple repeat transaction process within credit limit
Submit your application form to begin your increased growth potential today!
Download and fill out the application form below, and send to email@example.com. Once submitted, our account managers will contact you to guide you through the simple process.