Debtor Finance
Purchase Order Finance
Invoice Finance

Debtor Finance

Finport's Debtor Finance solutions let you use your unpaid invoices to put money in the bank. It's an effective way to fund business growth, meet seasonal demands or simply free up your working capital. 

 

A debtor finance solution from Finport can provide you with a flexible line of credit linked to your sales invoices. You don't need property security and as your sales grow, so will your access to finance. 

 

HOW DOES DEBTOR FINANCE WORK?

You invoice your client directly, and send the invoice to your Finport account manager. Within 24 hours we will pay 80% of the value of approved invoices, less our fees. The remaining 20% becomes available to you when the invoice is paid in full.

 

Without Finport

  • Buy a Boat for $20,000

  • Sell the Boat for $50,000

  • Wait for payment to buy another Boat.


With Finport...

  • Buy a Boat for $20,000

  • Sell the Boat for $50,000 but rather than wait to get paid, receive $40,000 the next day, meaning you can

  • Buy 2 more Boats or just free up your cashflow.

Benefits of Debtor Finance and Factoring

Fill out the following form and your dedicated account manager will contact you shortly

  • Improve cash flow fast, access up to 80% of what you are owed in sales within 24 hours 

  • Loan amounts from $50,000 to $5,000,000

  • International debtor finance welcome

  • Terms up to 120 days 

  • Limited or no security required

  • 24/7 access to your dedicated account manager

  • Simple repeat transaction process within credit limit

  • True revolving line of debtor finance

  • API linked to you accounting software. Saving your time!

  • There are no capital repayment requirements

Free Call: 1800 FINPORT (346767)   Email: info@finport.com

Finport Finance Pty Limited ACN 624 778 123.

Finport Trade Finance Pty Limited ACN 606 669 505.

 

Business Address: Suite 105, 20A Danks Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017

Registered Office: Level 11, 1 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000

Mailing Address: PO Box 2289, Taren Point NSW 2229

 

Finport makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, completeness, quality or exactness of the information and models provided in this website.

Website Terms of Use     Disclaimer    Privacy Policy

  • Facebook Social Icon